More employees are leaving organizations now than few years ago, placing it top on HR challenge list, according to Employee Experience as a Business Driver, the 2016 SHRM/Globoforce Employee Recognition Survey. In 2012, we had just 24% of companies complaining about employee turnover. In 2016, that figure has risen to 46% raising cause for alarm. Low productivity? Lack of motivation? Unsatisfactory pay? Working environment?
- 54% of young workers say they will pay student loans first and save for retirement later
- 44% of young workers say they have no idea how they will pay off their student debt
- 40% of young workers said they worry about how student loans have impacted their health
- 31% of young workers said out of all financial obligations they worry most about student loans
- 26% of young workers said they worry about repaying their student loans all the time
- 30% said they worry about repaying student loans often and
- 25% they worry sometimes